Sunday, October 3, 2010

Working In Fast Food

When I was living in Ohio, I worked at McDonald's for 2 years. It's fucked up on how badly people (mostly managers) get pissed, kinda pathetic really. I've had managers yell the shit outta me just because I was 1 second slower than normal. Yes, ONE SECOND!!! WTF!? I understand it's FAST Food, but what's an extra second? Seriously. And it would continue until the rush was over. Now this party really annoys the fuck out of me: After the rush, the managers go back to like if nothing ever happened. I'm just standing thinking "Okay, you called me a slacker and was yelling at me, and now all of the sudden you're all calm and cool?" COME THE FUCK ON!! There's been many times I just wanted to beat the shit out of them.

They'd also yell at me because it took me longer than 10 minutes to stock for lunch. That shit takes a while! Fucking hell balls. One manager got it done in 10 minutes and was gloating and shit, well I go back there and the dumb bitch only brought the boxes up. SHE DIDN'T PUT SHIT AWAY! I was thinking "You dumb fucking cunt!" Then, the next day, I did that and got yelled at, so I brought up how the manager did it, and all they said was "Well, she's a manager. It's okay." That brought my piss to a boil! Managers are supposed to show employees how they're supposed to be when it comes to working. Well, I did what she did, and got yelled at for it. What a bunch of bull-fuck.

Then you got the customers. All in all, there's a lot of nice ones, but here I'm gonna talk about the assholes. This one fat bitch complained just because she got a little bit of extra mac sauce on her Big Mac. Yes, I mean just a little extra, about the size of your finger tip. She was just flying off the handle, trying to yell at employees like if SHE was the boss!  The fucking cunt looked like a 300 lb offspring of melted marshmallows and a hyena!! Then I had another person complain because I accidentally put 11 chicken nuggets in a 10 nuggets box. ISN'T THAT STUPID AS FUCK!? I would have been happy to get an extra nugget! Fucking shit! I could go on and on about this topic, but I'm gonna stop right here.



Leave some comments and tell me what you think. Post some shitty experiences you may have had at any of your jobs too, I'd love to read them.

2 comments: