Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Relationship

I have a girlfriend, whom I love a lot, and I just wanted to say I'm happy to be with her. She's smart, funny, beautiful, caring, and everything else I've ever wanted in a girl. We have a lot in common, it's quite mind blowing actually. One thing we have in common: we unintentionally fall asleep while talking to each other. Here's my view of how it goes:


But it's alright, we always apologize the next day, and it's never a big issue. Just more like "Did you fall asleep last night while talking to me?" "Yeah, sorry. I didn't mean to." "It's okay." and then we start up a conversation on a different subject. We can talk for hours about nothing. Literally, we can! If it's not a real conversation then it's either singing, movie quotes, or random noises.


"Akfdnklsdfesmcfdlmgntfknkinredpmcwelsmclmlem" is an example of it in text form (that was also do). I love my girl and I'll never give her up for anyone. She's perfect for me! I miss her right now, actually. I fell asleep earlier, woke up, and found out that she's sleeping. Damn tiredness!! It should go jump off a cliff so me and her can talk all the time.

I tried to add humor to this blog post, which is why I drew those pictures. I think I failed though. Meh, oh well. Maybe the next post will be funnier. Anyway, see ya later!

3 comments:

  1. Blehtherkjskdlloeiakjdiekj! (That means I love you in yiddish) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love how you posted my coaster game!!! I love it! So addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blehtherkjskdlloeiakjdiekj too! :D

    And yeah, that game is really addicting!

    ReplyDelete