Friday, October 1, 2010

Bad Parenting

Hey there to anyone who may read this. As you can tell by the title, my blog posts are just rants and thoughts that run through my head. Let's begin, shall we?

What I want to talk about is what's on my mind, and that is parenting. No, I don't have any kids (yet) but I know I wont be a horrible father. Some parents these days are just pathetic! They piss me off! I'm sure parenting is hard work and exhausting, but it's worth it to see your child smile at you everyday. When I lived in Ohio, I once had some kid talking shit to me, swearing more than I do (which is amazing in itself), and everything. I look up on the porch, and the little bastard's mother is just sitting there. Seriously! She's just fucking sitting there, smoking a cigarette that's probably laced with crack/cocaine, and not paying attention to her child. I didn't say anything to her because I'm not really the type that likes confrontation, but I should have! Lots of kids in that area are like that, so that's just an area full of bad parenting.

If you're the mother of this kid, I want to congratulate you on being one of the biggest careless douche bags in this world. CONGRATU-FUCKING-LATIONS YOU TWAT!! I have an idea for you: put down the crack pipe and go show your son you love him! It's your fault that your son is probably going to grow up to be a rapist or something. And IF you don't love your son, then admit you're a horrible parent and put him in foster care. That way he may have a chance at being in a loving family which I'm sure is what he's wanting and crying out for through his bad attitude. You fail at life and at parenting. Go put on Harry Potter's invisibility cloak and run out in the middle of a highway during rush hour!

For any parents out there who may read this, please make sure you show your kids you love them everyday. Tell them you love them, comfort them when they're upset, and hug them every chance you get.

If there's any readers out there, please feel free to comment. I'd like to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. This blog has Jae's name written all over it. IF she ever reproduces... *pukes and dies at the thought of her breeding and waits for someone to rez me*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Becca: NO! I will NOT leave it alone! I'm trying to sell it so I can buy a PS3!!

    @Sammy: *uses his Ultra Godmodding Powers to rez you* There ya go!

    ReplyDelete