Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm too cool for the 2nd grade.

Currently listening to: MSI - Never Wanted To Dance (The Birthday Massacre Remix)

**NOTICE**
-If you are easily offended by profanity, then you're a pussy and should leave-

overused-dancing-gir-pic.gif

WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. UP? So today, I want to talk about your mom and how she refuses to make me a sandwich! TELL HER TO MAKE ME A GOD DAMN SANDWICH! WITH BACON!!! GAAH!!! Seriously though, this is just going to be pure randomness. Whatever pops in my head, I'm going to type..




....and thus ends the blog post.

No, but I shall tell you all a story. Yeah! Story time, BITCHES! Don't like it? Well, fuck the fucking fuck off!!! ANYWAY, here it goes:

Once upon a time, a feminine boy who goes by the name of descentknight26 on twitter was all "Herp, I'm gay!" and the whole world shouts "WE ALREADY KNEW THAT, YOU CUM SLURPER!!" His reply was "Prepare your anus!" Then suddenly he had a heart attack. Come to find out, Kira/Light Yagami wrote douchebag's name in his handy dandy notebook (Death Note reference, as if it wasn't OBVIOUS!). Everyone rejoiced with music, food, and a blood orgy. The end.

Yay for you if you enjoyed the story. BUT IF YOU DIDN'T, THEN HERE IS A PICTURE SHOWING HOW MANY FUCKS I GIVE!


Yeah, what? WHAT?! No, seriously, what? I can't hear what you're saying. HOLY FUCK I MAKE KICK ASS COFFEE!!! Yes, coffee at 8:39 PM. I drink coffee all day long! It's MOTHER FUCKING coffee!! It's delicious!! Why is it delicious, you may be wondering? Well... FUCK YOU, THAT'S WHY!!

I'm bored, and my girlfriend is out doing something. I think she's spending time with her daughter right now, which A LOT of parents these days don't know how to do! Sammy is a terrific mother to a wonderful child. BE JEALOUS OF HER AWESOME PARENTING SKILLS!!!

Anyway, time to end this blog post. I'm bored (as stated above), need a cigarette, and my coffee cup is almost empty. SO yeah. I love you all. Show me some love too by leaving comments! DO IT! DO IT, FUCKER! Please? I'll make biscuits for you if you do.

2 comments:

  1. Lmao, I fucking love you! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love you too, hun! AND NOW, as promised, I shall come over and make biscuits for yoooouuu!!

    ReplyDelete